If you’re ready for a plant-powered vacation, I invite you to Terra – a large, country home that comfortably holds up to 8 adults. While you do not have to be vegan to stay here, you must maintain a plant-based diet during your stay as no animal products are permitted on the premises.
The values of Terra are sustainability, a low-waste mindset, respect for nature. The 4 bedrooms are designed after the four seasons–winter, spring, summer and fall. Each has it’s own unique style and furninshings consisting of vintage and upcycled pieces. The sofa is made in Canada from sustainably-sourced lumber and the mattresses (Casper brand) are vegan and Canadian-made.
Terra is made for large groups or families. The kitchen is well-stocked with pantry basics such as olive oil, spices, tea and coffee.
Terra is an easy 90 minutes east of Toronto, in the quaint, friendly town of Colborne, Ontario.
Other attractions nearby:
- The world-renowned St. Anne’s Spa (15mins) Canada’s largest destination spa
- Presqu’ile Provincial Park (10mins) which holds nature summer camps for kids, Christmas craft shows, lighthouse
activities, art shows and more
- The Big Apple (5mins) a family-oriented roadside attraction that is literally a giant, red apple
- Prince Edward County (40mins) Wine country with close to 40 wineries as well as breweries, cider houses, fabulous restaurants and Sandbanks Provincial Park
- Antique and vintage shops nearby, as well as great hiking and biking trails.
NO SMOKING of any kind on the property.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.